CheerleadingCheck back soon for updated info
MVRHS Cheerleading High School
Welcome to the information page for MVRHS Cheerleading! Cheerleading is back for the fall 2017football season! We are excited for a third season with many returning cheerleaders as well as some newcomers to the squad.
will be leading the squad in her first season as the Varsity Coachesand Junior High School to continue promoting pride and spirit on the sidelines for the MVRHS Football Team!
Coach Julie Meader strongly believe that cheerleading is an amazing sport with many future opportunities at the high school level, college level, and beyond.
Please feel free to contact here coach if you would like more information or if your child is interested in cheering this fall!
Our goals for the 2017 season
- Provide leadership opportunities for the squad.
- Create a positive, respectful, & safe environment for practices and games.
- Encourage community service opportunities for the squad.
- Enhance athleticism within the program.
- Prepare the squad for future competition.
- Promote self esteem, effort, teamwork, creativity and dance skills.
- Show school spirit and support of athletics at MVRHS!!
- Have fun while cheering and leading the crowd!
2017 Junior High School Cheerleaders